KG - Class X
Admission to KG – Class IX for the session 2018- 2019
Sub: Final List of Selected Candidates Dated : 02/02/2018
- Guardians of the candidates who have been selected for admission are required to download the following from the school website: www.sbgskolkata.ac.in
- Identity Card Proforma
- Parents’ Undertaking Form
- Student’s Information Form
- Please check the fees payment and the uniform notices on the school website. Prepare the Pay order / Bankers cheque in favour of ‘Sushila Birla Girls’ School’ and submit the same along with the following documents to the school office on Friday, 9th February 2018 between 10:00 am and 12:00 noon only.
- Pay order / Bankers’ Cheque
- Filled up Identity Card Proforma
- Filled up Parents’ Undertaking Form
- Filled up Student’s Information Form
- Original Birth Certificate of the candidate for verification only
- Original address proof (Aadhar Card/Passport) of candidate / anyone parent for verification only
- Parents of candidates who pay the admission fees on the above mentioned date must submit the following to the school office on Tuesday, 27th March 2018.
- Original Transfer certificate stating promotion granted to the class candidate is seeking admission in
- Original & Photocopy of final Report Card (original will be returned after verification)
- In the event of the guardian of a candidate failing to comply with the above on the specified date and time the admission of their ward will stand cancelled.
Be it noted by the guardians that in the event of any future vacancies eligible candidates will be intimated over phone / through courier service by the School authorities.
Click on the applicable link to view the final list of selected candidates of KG - Class IX
Sub: List of Selected Candidates For Admission Test Dated : 05/01/2018
Parents of candidates selected for Admission Test need to pay the Registration Fee on Saturday, 13th January 2018 between 9:30 am and 10:30 am only.
Please submit the following at the time of registration:
1. Rs. 1000/- only in cash (please carry exact amount) towards the price of material and processing fee.
2. One recent passport size photograph of the candidate.
Admission Test will be held on Saturday, 20th January 2018.
Admit Card for this test will be given at the time of registration.
In the event of the parent of the selected candidate failing to register & collect the Admit Card, the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the Admission Test.
Click on the applicable link to view the list of selected candidates admission test of KG - Class IX
Sub: Application and Registration Details Dated : 15/11/2017
Limited seats will be available for the academic session 2018 – 2019. Interested candidates may download the Admission Form from the school website www.sbgskolkata.ac.in
The downloaded admission form duly filled by hand along with the required documents may be submitted in the school office from Tuesday, 21st November 2017 onwards between 10:30 am – 11:30 am only on all working days.
The following documents are required to be submitted along with the Admission Form:
(a) photocopy of the candidate’s first term report card (current school & class)
(b) photocopy of the candidate’s municipal birth certificate
(c) photocopy of an address proof of the candidate / parents (Aadhar Card / Passport / Voter ID Card)
List of candidates selected for Admission Test will be announced on Friday, 5th January 2018 at 3:00 pm on the school website and school notice board.
Candidates selected for Admission Test will have to pay the Registration fee of Rs. 1000/- in cash towards the price of material and processing fee, on Saturday 13th January 2018.
Admission Test will be conducted for the registered candidates only in English and Mathematics on Saturday 20th January 2018.
Important: Visit the school website on Friday, 5th January 2018 for the list of selected candidates and announcement of date and time for Registration and Admission Test.
KINDLY NOTE THAT SUBMISSION OF FORMS DOES NOT ENSURE A CALL FOR THE ADMISSION TEST. THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SELECT A CANDIDATE FOR THE ADMISSION TEST.